Phillip carter shipyardphil organic alternative energy wind power solar stock investment chart snowboard surf green skate cramer X Investing

Tuesday, August 23, 2005


ECOTOURING



I'm thinking about investing in a nice eco tour....


My Usual eco tour is possibly seeing some dolphins out surfing Masonboro Island or the Outerbanks. My other favorite local eco tour is simply hiking the Appalachian Trail. Joyce Kilmore National Forest is a great spot west of Asheville.

Outside Magazine has a few other ideas for me...

I have also been thinking about taking a Volunteer eco trip. volunteering to help science sounds wild...EcoVolunteer also has some projects...

Top on my on "to do" list, which is growing, is to go to MAHO BAY in the Virgin Islands....

have fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home