Phillip carter shipyardphil organic alternative energy wind power solar stock investment chart snowboard surf green skate cramer X Investing

Monday, February 13, 2006




TORINO Boarding!!!!!

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!



Those Guys and Girls ROCK!!!!
(yahoo sports slideshow)

The snowboarders just killed it!


Boarder Cross is on Thursday 2/16/06 (My personal Favorite and something I have done circa '95)


NBC is lame! sell GE stock NOW!

Kidding...They post the great runs Here! (video is on the right, click on Shaun Wite's winning run First.... then tomorrow maybe they will post Clark's Run)

Why am I so crazy about snowboarding?
BBC
ESPN pocasts

Hahahaha. Ok. This is a casual post.

Gretchen had a clean a big run. But I think the winner should have been KELLY CLARK

HER RUN MADE ALL BOYS LOOK WEAK! She went HUGE...I don't think judges understand that every inch in air adds difficulty.
She went several feet above anyone else (including most guys) and barley sketched out on a front side 9 to place 4th...Not Cool. She went 10 feet in the air and spun, not 360, not 720, but 900! 2 and half times around! She also had several spin ticks like the upside down crippler 540. Her first airs were huge! I wish I could come close to that! Way to go Girls!!!!

Oh yeah, Danny Kass and the "Flying Tomato", ( bet he hates that) Shaun White, also ripped it up in the halfpipe.

Wish I was there to go free riding. The alps look steep and fun.
BIZ: Volcom (VLCM) Roxy (quicksilver, ZQK) Burton, Mountain Dew (PEP)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home