Phillip carter shipyardphil organic alternative energy wind power solar stock investment chart snowboard surf green skate cramer X Investing

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

New?



Not much new under the sun these days. Significant battery technology released by a MIT off shoot may help lower the rate and increase the capacity for hybrids.

What I am waiting for in a car (besides a large paycheck) is a deisel hybrid (which could be biodeisel ) like the Ford Reflex



Flex Fuels I still do not want to grow our fue for cars which is a water stress, and may allow ADM to use more petrol chemicals on our farmland.


glacier melting
Is there any doubt glaciers are dissapearing?

Any way, I am very busy but I hope to provide an in depth look at promising companies shortly. I noticed Pacific Gas and Electric (PEIX) had a strong move last month but has leveled off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home