Phillip carter shipyardphil organic alternative energy wind power solar stock investment chart snowboard surf green skate cramer X Investing

Monday, October 09, 2006

Watching Patiently



I am waiting for October to be over. I do not trust the market right now. Many stocks are fairly valued, meaning I think if they were any higher, they would be over priced. I suggest dividend yeild stocks like VF Corp. Christmas may bring sales to their brands. Banks....not so sure....Food....tough business... I am skeptical of restaurants.... but

My speculative hopefule EBOF , a biofuels stock has plunged, making me glad I have no money in the market now.

Another speculation is CRGN... CuraGen . An oncology stock biotech in DNA research. Totally spec and how can anyone know thr outcome of their research?

Well, My pick from last christmas have done allright....
Last year about this time I was on my way to meet the Oracle of Omaha!!! This year I hope to get to the Mountains and do some BOARDING!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home