Phillip carter shipyardphil organic alternative energy wind power solar stock investment chart snowboard surf green skate cramer X Investing

Monday, April 24, 2006

Happy Earth Day!



?Que Onda Guero?
I didn't do too much to save the planet this weekend, but I did go surfing. Ok, I caught two waves and slept on the beach....But I did see the local surf posse clean up. Anyone's group can just go out to the place they love and clean up. Many counties give you free bags and fashionable orange vests.

Surfrider foudation
sponsored events everywhere.

Another great business person is Gary.
He founded Clif's Bars from his Dad's garage and now is an amazingly well off and concientious green business man (not a martian, a cool business man) His new campaign is to start global cooling. Positive

Last episode I mentioned Patagonia
who make earth day grants.
Aloha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home