Phillip carter shipyardphil organic alternative energy wind power solar stock investment chart snowboard surf green skate cramer X Investing

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

summertime dreams

the water is getting warm
the farmer tan is getting deep

the stock market is lazy wandering

we all need dreams to keep us going
to get the dreams, I need a good sleep in the sun ...
or a long boring trip to another place

My dream is to get the environment healthy and use new technology to drive a newer economy.

Many new companies are jumping on the alternative energy wave.

STP Suntech Power holdings is a recent IPO ready to charge ahead.The company has revenue and earnings growth, but not alot. I am skeptical. Maybe all the solar plays have me burned...
I still think chemists can work magic with biofuels.

Catching the next wave is great, but it takes timing, and you have to paddle before the wave gets to you to catch it....The new starts don't have much on the big old companies I love to Hate like GE Seimens and BP. Good luck fellas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home